A booking does not constitute the creation of a contract and teacher reserves the right to decline to process a booking for any reason whatsoever. If the booking is not able to be fulfilled the teacher will promptly refund all monies.
A non-refundable deposit of £50 is to be paid to secure the booking of a Leicestershire Birth & Baby Hypnobirthing Course. The outstanding amount is then to be paid no later than 1 month prior to the start date of the course.
If instalments of payment are required, please speak to Leicestershire Birth & Baby to arrange this. Full payment of Introductory Hypnobirthing Workshops, YogaBirth classes and courses is required at the time of booking.
YOGABIRTH CLASS COURSE BOOKINGS
When purchasing YogaBirth 6 class courses a code will immediately be emailed to enable booking of individual classes, classes must be attended within 7 week of the first class.
The fee will be repaid promptly and in full in the very unlikely event of the course being cancelled. These are the only circumstances under which a refund will be made.
The teacher reserves the right to amend or cancel any course, course / class / workshop times, dates or published prices. Changes to course / class / workshop prices, times and dates will be advised before the course / class / workshop start date and any course / class / workshop already paid in full will not be subject to any price increase.
NON ATTENDANCE OF GROUP COURSE SESSIONS
If any sessions of a group course are missed they should be rearranged and completed as a private class at time convenient to all parties at a cost of £75 per session.
ATTENDANCE ON THE COURSE
By making this booking you confirm that your attendance of The Wise Hippo Birthing Programme classes of my own free will and have full understanding of the following:
- That The Wise Hippo Birthing Programme has been designed to teach me to use my own natural abilities to bring my mind and my body into a state of relaxation.
- That the Wise Hippo Birthing Instructor will utilise and teach a variety of techniques for the purposes of enhancing physical and emotional relaxation and to build confidence for my baby’s upcoming birth.
- That my success depends greatly on my own ability and desire to practise what is taught during classes.
- That The Wise Hippo Birthing Instructor will teach the classes in full as laid out by The Wise Hippo Ltd and will do everything they can to support my success.
- That the content of these classes is in no way intended to be represented as medical advice nor as a prescription for medical procedure. I am aware that I should seek the advice of a medical doctor to answer any health-related issues, questions or concerns that I may have surrounding my pregnancy, my labour or the delivery of my baby.
Intellectual property, any recording or written material included as part of this course or arising from this course and all rights worldwide (including Intellectual Property Rights) relating thereto respectively are the sole property of The Wise Hippo Ltd, or others from whom such rights may be derived (whether or not protected by trademark and copyright laws) and may not be used other than for the personal use of the participant without obtaining prior written permission. The participant agrees not to record the course or any part thereof.
Using The Wise Hippo Hypnobirthing techniques is not a substitute for the advice of or the presence during birth or any part of pregnancy or labour of a qualified medical practitioner, midwife or obstetrician. It does not represent in fact or otherwise an alternative to appropriate medical care or for professional medical advice in any way shape or form.